|Hiking with friends in North Georgia last summer.|
|Tybee Island, Georgia|
|Washington, D.C. with the besties|
Yes, I know it's Wednesday. But it's summer time and so there is a little extra grace, right? Friends, I am so glad that it is summer. As a teacher, I do not take my summer lightly or for granted. I am oh so very grateful for time that I have to relax and spend with friends and family. So today's Tuesday ten is dedicated to that blessed season for which I have the highest hopes.
Summer 2014 Bucket List
- Take a beach trip.
- Go pick strawberries at Washington Farms and then make something delicious with them.
- Go paddle boarding at Sandy Creek Nature Center.
- Attend my first Braves game. (Yes, I know I should be ashamed of myself.)
- Try at least three new restaurants in Athens.
- Take a day trip to Helen with church friends.
- Visit Terrapin/Creature Comforts breweries.
- Get the Love Bags outreach project up and running.
- Go to a painting/pottery class with my Timothy Road friends.
- AthFest! :)